rpm problem

Well, I readily admit it's all my own fault.  I was trying to install
the new enlightenment rpm's and, for some reason, after recieving
unresolved dependancies for rpm's that were sitting in the directory,
I used --force.  Unfortunately, the netscape rpm was in that directory
and got re-installed.  Now, E and netscape do nothing but fight.  I've
wiped netscape five or six times already, but I keep getting bus errors
when I try to start it under E 0.16.2.  sigh......

Anyway, I want to pull the enlightnement rpms, but I can't because
gnome-core has a dependancy.  How can I remove the E rpm's with this
dependancy?  Does this dependancy still exist in the newer rpm's?  Is
there a good reason why?

I really hate netscape.......  I can't wait for mozilla, and I hope it's
better....