Re: Starting gnome programming...

> What is the best way to begin writing gnome-compliant apps? Do I need to
> buy the bookshelf of X-Windows manuals? What tools out there are the moral
> equivalents of C++ Builder, Delphi, or (gaah) Visual Studio? (I will not
> use command-line debuggers, sam-I-am)

I would seriously think of using Glade and libglade.  I'm just
about to release a new version of Gfax that has been completely
re-written with glade and libglade in C.  Very easy to use.

Gnomers will now be able to rearrange the Gfax windows and dialogs
without recompiling the application.  No Vbox, hbox, table or
packing code to deal with.

--
George Farris - VE7FRG
George@gmsys.com