Re: Dumb question : E pager and GNOME

Do you mean that doing an XReparentWindow() call is fairly naughty?  When
you say only some window managers support this, can you name a window
manager other than E that does not allow this?  I am not saying there is
no such window manager -- I am curious to know of other cases.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/