Re: Enlightenment "Clean" theme--better speed/stability?

As to enlightenment and speed. I used it for a while. I only have a wopin
64mb of ram (I still think this is a lot. I started with 4 and I still
have 40mb hardrives laying around.). Enlighenment
becomes slow on these machines because it has to hit on the swap file
alot. Enlightenment itself is not slow. It is the amount of memory it
allocates that, on boxes with less ram, slowes enlightenment down. I have
also played with sawmill, and it is faster on machines with less memory
because it doesnt allocate nearly as much memory. I am not badmouthing
enlightenment in any way. I used it for a long time and I still like it. I
just dont have enough memory to make good use of it.