Re: gnome-pager in gnome-applets CVS...

Havoc,  gnome-pager to me is more stable than the tasklist .. Tasklist applet
crashes everyday.. actually everytime I check my email .. here is how to crash
it. I use kmail.. it is running all the time. I go there, check my email ..
press the check button. first time is fine, let's say I get another message
while it is unshaded, i press check again and kaboom.. crashes for me like that
all the time !
I just stopped running it and went back to gnome-pager but now that I upgraded
to 1.1.0 unstable, there is no gnome-pager so I am not running anything !

 Maher