Re: Compiling gnome-core 1.10 and gdk-pixbuf problems (different!)

For all you RedHat 6.1 users out there who would like to try out
gnome-core/applet 1.1.0, but don't have the time/skills necessary to
compile from source, you can pick up the rpms for it at:

http://gnome.linuxpower.org/rpms/redzone/

as usuall, i compile for 1386/1586/1686, so enjoy.  and i got the rpm
for that gdk-pixbuf too.  so no worries.

Leland Elie <datazone>