Re: Terminal and last command

This has to do with the fact that the terminal is not logging itself in
wtmp, you can use the --wtmp option to gnome-terminal to enable this.
Might be nice to have both "Enable utmp" and "Enable wtmp" options in
the gnome-terminal preferences dialog and config.

--
TTFN
MikeB

Application development is a race between software engineers who
try to create fool proof programs and the universe which is trying to
develop superior fools.

	So far, the universe is winning.
	Let's not give it any help...