Re: Installing gonme from RPM's

On Mon, 31 May 1999, Mauricio Herrera wrote:

->Hi all!!
->
->I'm installing Gnome from the RPM archives for RedHat 5.2. I have all the
->RPM's inside a directory, when I execute the rpm -Uvh *.rpm command I get
->
->libaudiofile.so.0 needed by -all rpm's here-
->
->I can't find this libaudiofile.so.0 file anywhere. Could I have done
->something wrong?
->
->Thank you very much for any help!!
->
->Mauricio

You need to have the audiofile and audiofile-devel rpm packages installed.

That should do it. They should be on the redhat ftp site.

Enjoy!

--
     | Tom Gilbert, England                   pingu@linuxfreak.com   |