Re: Installing gonme from RPM's

Have you installed the audiofile RPM yet?  If so, use 'locate
audiofile.so.0' to find where the package placed the library.  If you get
no results try running 'updatedb' to rebuild the database of the
filesystem, and try locating again.

If you find it, vi /etc/ld.so.conf and make sure the directory that
libaudiofile.so.0 lives in is entered.  If it's not, then enter it, save
the file, exitand run ldconfig, then try installing your RPMs

PS. Id suggest visiting http://www.gnome.org/start/getting_rh.shtml and
using the instructions there to install the RPMs in order.