Re: File manager tree.

Well, A wizard for creating a new acount would be in order. How about
this. Removing the code to display that anoying message from gmc and
putting it in a wizard program. Then the wizard can come up the first time
you run as root allowing new users to create users for themselves and then
stop using root, and the power users can pull the wizard program from
there session.