Re: File manager tree.

Sometimes you NEED to be root to do some things. Rather than tell people
to never use root and bug them with anoying messages, tell them that "it
is unsafe to play with root unless they know what they are doing." Since I
know, for the most part, what I am doing as root, I would verry mutch like
to turn that anoying message off.