Re: File manager tree.

hello

some bugs i found:

1. When I click on the minus on the root ([-]/) to close the tree, gmc
rescans the complete directory tree,
and chrashes (closes?)(not every time, but sometimes).No core dump,
only:
Done gmc.
When I double click on the folder icon it works.
I have gmc 4.5.30, gnome-core 1.0.5, gnome-libs 1.0.9 (SuSe 6.0).
2. When I open the preferences window( edit->preferences... ) the
desktop icons
are not available( you can't click them).

if this is fixed in later or cvs versions, please let me know...

some wishes:

1. A thumbnail image view, like in gqview.
2. Show MIME type and description of the selected file in the status
bar.
3. A location bar with a drop down, and perhaps a menu(optional) with a
file system structure and bookmarks like the disk navigator in KDE.
4. Configurable toolbars and menus.

PS: I don't think integrating the web with a file manager is the right
way.
    A web browser is a web browser and a file manager is a file manager.
    Not more, not less. And the file manager in Windoze is really a
joke.

bye, bye