Re: File manager tree.

+++ Sat, May 29, 1999 at 04:21:21PM -0400 +++
Ben Frantzdale e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
[ + vs. - vs. ? / default vs. option ]
> Yes. Options are good, but not always the best idea... I'd say, if there's
> a question like this, first ask the list, then, if there is no concensus,
> make the thing in question an option.

I say there can never be enough options. Choices are what the spirit
of Unix is about, after all.

mawa
--
Well, if fish can make love in the water, Worms can make love
underground, And rats can make love in a garbage dump, Woman you'd