Re: gnome support in glade?

I think glade only supports GTK widgets at the moment.  If you want gnome
support, maybe you could contact Damon, and ask hom about how that is
comming along.

As for libglade, its documentation is contained in the tarball.  It gets
installed to ${prefix}/share/gnome/html/libglade/

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/