From:	Daniel Persson [SMTP:daniel@abonet.se]
Sent:	Friday, May 28, 1999 9:35 AM
To:	'Alain Marchand'
Subject:	SV: Keyboard-> Pretty Good feature!

This sounds like a nice idea - would it be possible/hard to implent ?

/Myrridin

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Alain Marchand [mailto:amarchan@matrox.com]
Skickat: den 28 maj 1999 01:42
Till: 'Ben Frantzdale'; Vsevolod E. Shorin
Ämne: RE: Keyboard-> Pretty Good feature!

Hi all,
You know what a good feature would be? Kind of a command line interpreter or
application launcher like in all mentor graphics tool. If the mouse is over
anything else than an application (over the background for example...) and
then if you start writing something on the keyboard (like "emacs" for
example), then a popup line entry will appear under your mouse, you finich
typing your command, press enter, and here we go your application will
start.

--
        FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq