Re: more problems with drive mount

I don't think this list is really the place to go off on my computer's own
personal problems (I havn't heard anyone else experience this problem) But
here is how it stands...

[root@armory-us337 /root]# chmod u+s /bin/mount
[root@armory-us337 /root]# more /etc/fstab
/dev/hda1               /                       ext2    defaults        1
1
/dev/hda5               swap                    swap    defaults        0
0
/dev/fd0                /floppy vfat     user,noauto
/dev/cdrom  /cdrom  iso9660  ro,user,noauto,unhide
/dev/sda4               /zip    vfat     user,noauto 1 1
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0
0
[root@armory-us337 /root]# exit
exit
[ben@armory-us337 .gnome-desktop]$ mount /floppy/