Re: Keyboard

I agree... If one is using a keybord, switching to the mouse to start a
program or change something is a pain. Windows has become very good at
being able to do almost anything with no mouse... I'm supprised that
gnome is useless without using the  mouse all the time(almost) given that
those who made it tend to like the command line...

--Ben