Re: Gnumeric/Guile/Python

It is difficult to prevent this in just about any language.  For these
sort of problems, the most effective way to prevent them is to use the
operating system's resource limiting capabilities.  AFAIK java/javascript
does not have protection against these sort of attacks.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/