Re: Writing free documentation/GNOME books

"David C. Mason" <dcm@redhat.com> writes:

| I truly hope you don't think the User documentation is lacking as that
| would be a real ego deflater for me. The project has grown good feet

I would say that the User documentation is good at least.

| Now it is time to focus on the GTK, and GNOME developers documentation
| and I hope there isn't anyone complaining about it that hasn't
| contributed because that would be very counter-productive.

As you say I feel that documentation is lacking somewhat here. It
would be nice with a little more than the reference manual.

--
Preben Randhol                              iEmacs is the best editor<ESC>
[randhol@pvv.org] 	                    0cwVI(m)<ESC>