Re: Miguel horribly misquoted?

> This is of course pure conjecture.  It's not for us to say whether KDE has
> a future or not.

Very good point.

Thing is: the question was something like "what do you think about
kde" or something.  I forget exactly what.  And that is how I felt at
that point.

I now have a nice, boring, non-controversial, canned answer for that.

I sadly did not study for public relations.  I am a math drop-out.  So
my excuse for the day is: I am learning the hard way to discuss things
with myself mentally before opening my big mouth :-).

I am just like homer simpson.  A bit idiotic.

> Fine.  But once again it's not for GNOME to say that
> KDE is a dead end.

Exactly.

But I was asked to state my opinion on this.  So, I gave my opinion.

Last I checked, I have not achieved god status yet, so anything I say,
should be regarded as my opinion and not some inmutable nature law.

I was not making a public statement for the GNOME project, nor any
sort of public announcement.  It was just my reply to a question.

> (Miguel doesn't normally participate in these kind of threads, but it
> would be nice to clarify what exactly made him say that)

I have just been away for a long time from Mexico.  I am now back
home, and slowly reading my mail backwards.

Best wishes,
Miguel.
--
miguel@gnu.org