Re: The State Of The Art

That could be resolved by auto-reorientation of the window to the "view"
of the user. Simply put, the window in focus would keep track of the
orientation of the user and match it. Once you select another window,
that too could orientate itself, or function under similar
auto-reorientation in the background. Additionally, the virtual world
could actually have an up and down with "gravity" and the user-viewpoint
could be balasted so that even if you went upside down, once you stoped
revolving, you would automatically reorient to the "upright" position.
Anything is possible with a little imagination and ton of coding...

Mike