Re: Anyone successfully using `gbuild' ?

What sorts of problems are you having?  If there's any way it can be made
easier to get started, I'd like to hear about it.  Its possible to use
successfully.  I have it scripted to run one command, and rebuild the
whole gnome tree.  Is it compile time problems, cvs problems, finding
things in correct directories?  Let me know how I can help.

Steve