Re: Choice of languages

On 19 May 1999, Marius Vollmer wrote:

> James Green <gnome@cyberstorm.demon.co.uk> writes:
>
> > Why choose C, and not C++?
>
> If you could understand the answer, you would not ask the question.

<dons flameproofs>
That reply is the sort that could get a human brain into recursion of the
sort most don't stand a chance on.

Hardly the most helpful, was it? Having been stunned by the thread that
has evolved from my initial post, I have now got an explanation that
satisfies me, and no doubt once I begin programming with GTK I shall delve
deeper into the reasoning and logic behind it all. I don't profess to be a
brilliant coder - I'm not; but that doesn't mean that people can't learn.
</dons flameproofs>

--
James Green
http://www.cyberstorm.demon.co.uk/