Re: gnome-core 1.0.5

Just an additional bit... I'm using RH51 updated all over the place (^_^) and
then updated with the RH52 Gnome packages as documented on the Gnome site.
Seemed to work just fine... I was quite pleased.

Then I tried to update to these new packages.

Gods, things got weird.  Gnome couldn't find this, couldn't find that.  But it
didn't segfault. :)

So I erased all the session files I could find.  Now it works correctly and I
get the nifty RH Labs logo on startup too.

Would like to know why I have all these GTK+ errors though, when I exit X...
it's been doing that ever since I started with Gnome.  Nothing seems to be
BROKEN... but there's all sorts of assertion errors on the screen when I exit.

<sigh>

-----
Marc Wilson
mwilson@cts.com