Re: Choice of languages

not to sound critical, but c dosnt even have a string datatype and there
is no way to define one...
That being said, the advanced math can be coded far easier in c++ then it
can in c because of classes...
sorry about the flame bait... just didnt see what the point about no
advanced math...
C++ can use c code but c cant really use c++ code... hmm...

Any way, I think we are getting too sidetraked from the ariginal email.
Can anyone explain why c is prefered to c++ for most unix projects? I
would like to know...