Re: gnome-session logout problem

Actually I think I have found the problem.

Somewhere I read that my .xinitrc must contain:

gmc &
panel &
exec gnome-session

This does not seem to work.

Change it to _only_ have

exec gnome-session

This works for me.  I can logout not a problem and this also fixed a
problem I was having with the desktop short cuts.

Craig.