Re: gnome-session logout problem
- From: James Green <gnome cyberstorm demon co uk>
- To: Ric Tibbetts <ric tibbetts chadera oz net>
- cc: gnome-list gnome org, recipient list not shown: ;
- Subject: Re: gnome-session logout problem
- Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 04:23:12 +0100 (BST)
On Sun, 16 May 1999, Ric Tibbetts wrote:
> Ok, I know this has probably been answered, but I'm going to ask anyway.
> When I fire up gnome using "gnome-session", I can't log out when I'm
> done. I have to resort to ctrl-alt-bkspc to kill X.
> How do you fix this?
What is this? Something with RH6? I just answered one of these questions
earlier this evening.
To repeat: You probably have an old version of gnome-*. Upgrade. I did and
the problem went away.
Home of the demon.tech.modems 56k FAQ.
] [Thread Prev