Gnome is missing default Icons set

I did a clean install of RH 6.0 and chose to have GNOME installed.  When
I logged in and typed startx  I saw the gnome start up picture, as well
as the enlightenment progress bar.  When gnome is done loading I get an
error window that says "Default icon set not found.  Please check
config".  When I click ok on this, the window goes away and another one
immediately takes it's place.  I'm assuming this is because the file
manager keeps trying to start.  Does anybody know where the default
Icons were put during my install?  If so, how do I tell Gnome where to
find the icons.  Any info on how to fix this would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks!

Steve