Re: transparent bg's aren't

Dave wrote:

>Have you done a 'find' on your filesystem to see if there is more than one
>version of the library present?  Do you know for sure that you didn't
>compile Enlightenment with imlib statically linked?

After recieving your email I checked and double checked to make certian that I didn't have duplicate compies of imlib on my system and I don't.  Then I recompiled Enlightenment to make sure it wasn't statically built with the older imlib and it was.

So, now ALL of my png's are showing the black backgrounds both in GNOME and Enlightenment.  Hardly the effect thta I was going for, but I guess it shows me that it's an Imlib problem on my system and not what i thought before.
--
"I have become rather like King Midas, except that everything turns not into gold but into a circus." --Albert Einstein

-Rob