Re: gnome on solaris 2.6 / icons have black background

>From: Glenn Kronschnabl <grk@arlut.utexas.edu>

>Question: I just recompiled everything, and it all works, almost.
>
>All panel icons are darker than normal, and all icons in panel menus and
>in gmc are visible, but have a black background.  Have you seen this
>before?  Do you know what the fix is?
>
>OS Version          : 5.6
>Kernel Version      : SunOS Release 5.6 Version Generic_105181-11
>[UNIX(R) System V Release 4.0]

Do you have libpng 1.0.2?  This caused this problem for me.  Try switching to
libpng 1.0.3, and then recompile ImLib against it, and make sure the configure
recognises that it *can* dynamically load libraries as needed in Solaris, and it
*does* work =O)

-------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful-------
o o                                      mailto:Moredhel@earthling.net
/v\ark R. Bowyer.  http://i.am/Moredhel  mailto:Mark.Bowyer@UK.Sun.COM
`-'         "Everything is true, for a given value of 'true'" - PTerry