Re: GDM photos

Martin Kasper Petersen writes:
>Chris> gdm is definitely listening on udp:177 and the gdm.conf file
>Chris> _appears_ to be setup to allow XDMCP connects
>
>The Red Hatters broke XDMCP in 6.0 somehow. I haven't had time to
>investigate the SRPM yet.

We turn it off by default because it hasn't been audited yet, but
I'm using it on a daily basis and it works fine for me on stock
6.0 systems.  I just changed Enable=0 to Enable=1 in the [xdmcp]
section of gdm.conf

michaelkjohnson

 Linux Application Development       http://www.redhat.com/~johnsonm/lad/