Re: The real challange

> Automatic selection of pap, chap or terminal login depending on the isp.
> Setting setuid permissions should be point and click (just asking for the
> root password).
> Step by step ("wizard") installation.

The biggest problem is the root permissions.  How do you do it without
compromising security?  Has anybody used sudo?  Maybe thats the right
thing to use?  I don't think default redhat has it however.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/