Little Project

Hi,

now that I've got some documentation, I'm probably soon going to start
my first Gnome project -- some kind of small IDE to create shell
scripts using an interactive Nassi-Shneiderman diagram builder.

A proof-of-concept thingy, nothing useful probably. What I'd like to
know is: are arbitrarily-shaped buttons possible in GTK+? That is, can
I write a Gnome application that displays a Nassi-Shneiderman diagram
where every part of it (all the triangles, squares and awkward hooks)
is a button?

TIA

mawa
--