Thank you

Thank you very much for helping me with DocBook.

After lots of diddling with all the components (jade, sp, DTDs, DSSSL
sheets) which had about zero effect, finally someone sent me a
tarball, and guess what, it worked right out of the box. Don't ask me
what the problem is with SuSE's SGML system packages.

Perhaps even they don't know, or they'd have it fixed and shipped
db2html and the other wrapper scripts, too... Well, as a side effect,
I have learnt a lot about SGML (I think).

Now, I finally formatted the Gnome tutorial into a readable form, and
I expect to write a first small Gnome program soon.

Thanks again

mawa,

who got about as many e-mails berating him as e-mails helping him, and
who despite (or because of?) everything that happened still knows that
abusive language isn't effective -- at least, mostly so.

<mad laughter>
--
GIF's a toy, and a dangerous one.  Document your image or get out of
GIF.