Re: Are GNOME apps _supposed_ to open slowly?
- From: William R Pentney <pentney cse Buffalo EDU>
- To: "Momchil 'Velco' Velikov" <velco fadata bg>
- cc: GNOME Discussiion <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Are GNOME apps _supposed_ to open slowly?
- Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 12:03:33 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 8 May 1999, Momchil 'Velco' Velikov wrote:
strace? No, I haven't. Tell me more.
It's not the sound card, by the way. Install or remove esd, change the
sound options, it's still slow.
> William R Pentney wrote:
> > other apps open without any problem; only the GNOME ones open slowly.
> Ever tried strace ?
] [Thread Prev