Re: Can't anyone F*CKING HELP ME to get db2html?

+++ Sat, May 08, 1999 at 06:46:38PM +0200 +++
Preben Randhol e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> mawarkus@t-online.de (Matthias Warkus) writes:
>
> | But guess what, I *got* help.
>
> Yes, but you will _not_ get it next time! So wise up.

Calm down. I won't happen again. This db2html stuff really drove me
crazy, but now I've got *lots* of help from a couple people. I think
I'll get the thing going this afternoon.

Yes, I admit, it was kind of an experiment, too. Maybe not in the
right place. But remember, it's only language.

mawa
--
Q: Why do bagpipers walk when they play?
A: They're trying to get away from the noise.