Re: More specific, less abusive - DocBook woes, part II

+++ Sat, May 08, 1999 at 02:44:44AM +1000 +++
Hamish e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> Matthias,
>
> I suspect this may come as a surprise to you, however, unless you have
> employed the developers to which your problem's particular logistics
> subscribe, you simply do not have a right, in any way whatsoever, for
> the program to work in the way that you obviously hope it will. If it
> does, then you are merely lucky!

I know. I know what free software is about, and you can find me
regularly turning the mill with the "we're not a corporate help desk"
mantra in c.o.l.a.

> 'if; rights=0 unconditionally'
> 'then; help=1 possibility.refertoif'
>
> If you apologize properly and make it publicly known that you are
> willing to settle down, it is highly likely that someone will help you.

Thanks. People have helped me. Perhaps I don't deserve that help.
Whatever... the mail they sent me is there nevertheless.

Anyway, thanks go to all of you.

mawa
--
No point in hunting for conspiracies when incompetence, weirdness, and
random happenings are each adequate explanations.