min gmc window width and toolbar

Hi all,

I have noticed, that gmc window horizontal size is always big enough for all
toolbar buttons to be visible.  There is no way to shrink it more. This is
quite annoying as I am using polish translations, which are somewhat lengthy
(which I think is also a kind of a bug), and gmc just barely fits my
1024X768 screen. Could this be fixed somehow ? Other gnome applications
using toolbar with many buttons allow shrinking to any size I want.

J. Marcin Gorycki
mailto:mgo@olicom.dk <mailto:mgo@olicom.dk>