Re: Can't anyone F*CKING HELP ME to get db2html?

> mawarkus@t-online.de said:
> // > people using such words should be banned from the list !!!!!
> // Pull your head out of your ass, man.
>
> This guy should _really_ be banned from the list.

OK already, this type of problem should be handled in private
email, and probably already has been taken care of, please DROP
it!  Don't respond to this message on the list!  If you wanna bitch
me out, do it in private also, Thanx!

Oh and while I am on this topic, is it really appropriate to post one-
liner replies to the list saying "That has happened to me too..." or
"Yes, I agree that is also my problem"?  And doing this without
going further in detail in order to pinpoint the problem...What does
this accomplish?  I have filled my received archive box with
pointless messages.  My "D" key is getting worn out too.

Again, don't respond to this message on the list please, I merely
put it here to make people think, and if the administrators of the list
want to chat with me to discuss this further, I would apreciate a
private email...thanx.

Cheers!

Derek E. Mart
A+ Technician

"Life's parade of fashion just leaves me depressed
    Under every garment I can see the world's address
 Call the men of science and let them hear this song
    Tell them Albert Einstein and Copernicus were wrong
 The world's address, a place that's worn,
    A sad pun that reflects a sader mess"
                                -TMBG, Lincoln, 1988