Re: Can't anyone F*CKING HELP ME to get db2html?

+++ Fri, May 07, 1999 at 12:36:34PM +0200 +++
Alexander Peuchert e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> On Thu, 6 May 1999, Matthias Warkus wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> many, many, many f*** words ...
>
> [snip]
>

> hey, hey, hey, do you think that this is the appropriate language for this
> list !!!!

Multiple exclamation marks are sign of a diseased mind.
                                                    -- Terry Pratchett

> people using such words should be banned from the list !!!!!

Pull your head out of your ass, man.

(NB this above sentence normally isn't the kind of language I
cultivate, I just wanted to bug you, Alex.)

mawa
--
If I have seen further than others, it is because I stood on the
shoulders of giants.                               -- Sir Isaac Newton