Re: GNOME Keyboard switcher applet does not start. (fwd)

On Fri, 7 May 1999, Alicher Alikhodjaev wrote:
]> ]Removing .g* dirs does not help, gnome recreates them on each start.
]>  Another applets run good?
]Today I found an interesting thing:
]This problem isn't only related to GKB applet, but to any applet which
]is represented by shared library. That is starting the fish applet
]causes the same error.

 Hemm.. They are brothers (or sisters?)

]It is, but I'm not very familiar with the gnome configuration I'm
]trying to avoid any side effects.

 OK. I'm sorry but I can't help you, because this is a GNOME based problem,
with CORBA and goad server. Not a simple gkb-bug.

 Regards,

--
 Szabolcs (Shooby) Ban - bansz@szif.hu - http://listen.to/shooby
                       http://lsc.kva.hu - Linux Supporting Center