GDM and stuff

I tried doing X -query <machine> like someone suggested and it works
really nice.

How can I make gdm in machine A be able to login to machine A or B?

Another thing I noticed was that sound wasn't being exported correctly.

I tried playing with the Gnome session in /etc/X11/gdm/Sessions and
used this line:

ESPEAKER=<machine> gnome-session

This worked for this machined, but when I logged in from the machine
gdm was working on it exported the sound to <machine> as well.

Is there a variable I can set? If not we could just alter things and
have the gnome script be something like this:

ESPEAKER=$1 gnome-session

and gdm would call the Session scripts as <script> <calling_machine>.

Just a small suggestion.