Can't anyone F*CKING HELP ME to get db2html?

<shout>
I'm SICK and TIRED of this!

I've been trying for MONTHS to get db2html from somewhere. I've got
Jade installed, DocBook 3.0 DTD installed, DocBook DSSSL sheets
installed.

NOW WHAT? Using fucking Jade from the fucking command line fucking
doesn't work, it doesn't recognise anything. And in all those months,
I haven't yet been able to find that fucking db2html WRAPPER SCRIPT!

PLEASE SEND ME THAT SCRIPT OR SOMETHING!

It isn't in any package I got so far. How did all of YOU get the
fucking thing? Why isn't there a tarball with it? Why aren't there any
instructions how to get it? Why isn't there ANY fucking documentation?

Since last September, I've been constantly trying to get db2html. I
have asked at least THRICE on this mailing list, and no one helped me.

Now could you FUCKING do something?
</shout>

Thanks in advance.

mawa

P.S.: Now that did some good. See, I'm really furious about this.
Phew.
--
When you think of Red Hat, think of Perrier (bottled water).  Water is
essentially free, or at least very low cost to produce.  Red Hat is