Re: Gnocatan 0.20 released - bug fixes only

I don't know if you could use this, but I found some documentation
for Settlers of Catan at http://www.gamecabinet.com/rules/DieSiedler.html

Anyway, thanks for the work, I'm look forward to getting to try this game! :)

On Thu, 06 May 1999 19:14:04 Dave Cole wrote:

> Jesse> Oh, that's good then.  I guess that's what I get for asking a
> Jesse> question before compiling from source.  :)
>
> Hang in there - I am furiously working on the help.  Trying to learn
> docbook as I go.
>
> - Dave

Jesse D. Sightler
http://www3.pair.com/jsight/

"An honest answer can get you into a lot of trouble."
         - Anonymous