Re: wmmail and session management

There is nothing wrong with GNOME's session management in this reguard.
According to the SM specs, it is a session manager compliat window manager
that is supposed to handle saving window positions.  So if window maker
was a session client, it would be responsible for saving the positions
(window position and desktop) of all windows.

It would be incorrect for gnome applications or the session manager itself
to try to save and restore window positions.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/