Re: GTK window manager...

> Aren't there sombody working on this using wm or wm2 as the starting
> point? Maybe you could help them? I cannot find any references other
> than an entry in the gnome software map, but somebody must know who to
> contact.

 It's me - sorry there are no contact details shown on the sofware map.
I entered my email address, but I think that's just for the benefit of
the Gnome webmaster. I'll stick a URL up as soon as I've got a few words
written about the project.

> Preben Randhol              "You will find me if you want me in the garden,
> [randhol@pvv.org]                      unless it's pouring down with rain."
> [http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/]                    -- Einsturzende Neubauten

[OT} Have you heard alec Empire's remix of this? It's twisted! I always
thought riot beats and industrial were meant for each other.

 - Michael Rogers