Re: gnome-ppp

Either that, or there is no default route set up.  You should be able to
check if the ppp connection is up by running "ifconfig ppp0".  If that
gives an unknown device error, then your ppp connection is not up, and
Jeffery's sugestion is a good one to look into.

If it is, run "netstat -rn".  If there is no line starting with 0.0.0.0,
then you don't have a default route, and should add one with "route add
-net default gw <host>" where <host> is the IP address of the computer on
the other end (listed as the P-t-P value by ifconfig).

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/