Re: gnome-terminal

start gnome-terminal (1.0.3), type "robots RET", you will see:

|             @                                             |
|              +                                            |
|            +                                              |
|                                       +                   |
|              + +                                          |
|                                          +     +          |
|                              +                            |
|                  +                                        |
|                                     +                     |
|                                                           | Directions:
                                                                         y k u
                                                                          \|/
                                                                         h- -l
                                                                          /|\
                                                                         b j n

                                                                              Commands:

       w:  wait for end
                       t:  teleport
                                   q:  quit
                                           ^L: redraw screen

                                                            Legend:

                                                                   +:  robot
                                                                            *:  junk heap
         @:  you

                Score: 0

please note the indentation of the text at the bottom.

--
Sam Steingold (http://www.goems.com/~sds) running RedHat5.2 GNU/Linux
Micros**t is not the answer.  Micros**t is a question, and the answer is Linux,