CVS trouble

Greetings all...

I've been having trouble updating from CVS.  I don't know if Geoff's been
changing things around as he sets up his business, but I keep getting errors
like the following:

[... numerous successful checks/updates ...]
cvs server: Updating gnomeicu/src/.xvpics
cvs server: Updating gnomeicu/src/xpms
cvs [update aborted]: connect to dagon.mandrake.net:2401 failed: No route to
host

It always dies out in the middle of gnomeicu.  I can delete and re-checkout
gnomeicu successfully, but not update (which eliminates much of the beauty of
CVS).  It updates everything I've got checked out before gnomeicu
successfully.

Is there anything I can do about this?  My CVSROOT variable is set to
:pserver:anonymous@anoncvs.gnome.org:/cvs/gnome

Thanks!

--Tim

Timothy Hadley         Timothy.P.Hadley@lawrence.edu
Lawrence University    Appleton, Wisconsin, USA
ICQ: 32782184