Re: gialog immediately segfaults

Well, sorry that I don't have the patch handy, but basically just remove
the (only) call to g_free from "label_autowrap" in "util.c".  This
causes a memory leak
of not greater than a couple hundred bytes.  :-)

--
Jesse D. Sightler

"Do not use a hatchet to remove a fly from your friend's forehead."
      - Chinese Proverb